Software engineer (Java) for R&D
Our client is the leading niche supplier of customized robotic solutions to European industries
The company is developing rapidly and to strengthen the R&D-team On Robot is looking for a software engineer who can take part in the development of new products and improvement of current.
Dynamic innovation and team spirit in an expanding company
You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up company, with dedicated employees who are all focused on developing the unique technology of the future. As a software engineer you will be part of a project team together with our mechanical designers and firmware engineers.
You will be in close contact with technical support for product optimization, and you will be responsible for implementation of the user interface as well as test and trial run of robot systems in our workshops.
- Maintaining the user interfaces
- Project management
- Programming machinery/robots/grippers
- Coordinating with hardware and firmware engineers
- Documentation and sharing knowledge with colleagues
You have +5 years of experience in the field. You have previous working experience with robot systems as well as with Java and Python, and you can program user interface for touch screen.
- Software structure, test, implementation and error-handling
- Experience with C-programming
- A good understanding of robot kinematics and 3D transformation
- Knowledge of Linux and Unit test/Git server is an advantage
- You speak and write English at a professional level
You can think creatively and innovatively while still being structured in your approach. You are self-motivated, result oriented, and you take action. Furthermore you can work independently while still being a team player.
Information regarding the position will be provided by IMC Business Consulting, feel free to contact at +45 53 73 17 60. Please mail your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive mail answers to the mail you use when applying.