PA – Executive Secretary with a global mindset
Provide administrative and secretarial support to the CEO
Our client is a growing, successful company within the high-tech industry located in the Greater Copenhagen area.
The company is developing rapidly and to strengthen our team we are looking for an executive secretary who can provide support and therefore allow our executives and the young team of employees to deliver more value to the business and our users.
A key position with high confidentiality
The job as executive secretary is a newly established position and you will report directly to the CEO. Your daily work will be located in Copenhagen in a dynamic environment with a dedicated team of colleagues.
The role requires excellent organizational capabilities with a high sense of quality and confidentially. Your main responsibilities:
- Handle all HR related issues in terms of job-descriptions, contracts, payroll and other confidential information related to HR.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Participate in management and board meetings and prepare reports
- Make travel arrangements and help plan exhibitions and customer meetings
- Responsible for the running and monthly payment of invoices
- Simple book keeping tasks and source office supplies
- Produce monthly reports as well as board reports and presentations
- Writing of minutes from board of directors´meetings
- Define and maintain office filing system – electronic and physical
- Screen and direct phone calls and monitor companies incoming mailboxes
The executive secretary is responsible for managing and working hands-on with tasks given by the CEO, but you also have to work independently. You possess the ability to work simultaneously with different tasks concurrently as well as a proactive. Your working style is highly structured, with an ability to follow-through and finalize within agreed deadlines. You possess a flexible and service oriented mindset. In addition you meet the following requirements:
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant at executive level
- Proven work experience from working with confidential information
- Knowledge about office management systems and procedures
- It will be an advantage with knowledge and experience from Office 365 including SharePoint or similar
- Ability to multitask, follow up and prioritize daily workload
- Self-motivating and result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- You hold a relevant academic education
To be a success in this position you should be challenge driven and possess a strong character, be a good communicator, be result oriented and a good executer. You will have to possess a high level of discipline and persistency enabling you works with a dynamic team that due to its nature of being a start-up has many ad hoc tasks and unproven processes.
Information regarding the position will be provided by IMC Business Consulting, at +45 53 73 17 60. Please mail your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice that we use your personal mail address for communication during this procedure.